FIRST STEP CLASS
If you’re new to Crossroads or if you have been coming for several years but have never moved beyond the Sunday morning worship service. We would like to invite you to be part of our First Step Class. This 12-week class that meets on Sundays at 11:00am. You’ll have the chance to ask questions, make new friends and learn about we believe as a church.
SESSION ONE: HIS CHURCH
- The relationship of the Church to Scripture?
- What is the definition of the Church?
- What are the purposes of the Church?
- What makes CROSSROADS Special?
- Why must the Church grow?
SESSION TWO: OUR VALUES, VISION, AND STRATEGY
- What are our values?
- What is our vision?
- What is our strategy?
- The Circle of Spiritual Growth
- The Circles of Commitment
- The Pyramid for Growth and Leadership
SESSION THREE: OUR FAITH
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Why do we baptize in water?
- What is the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- Why do we share our faith with others?
- Why do we participate in communion?
- What are the gifts of the Holy Spirit?
SESSION FOUR: OUR CHURCH & MEMBERSHIP
- What is our heritage?
- What is our denomination?
- What do we believe?
- How does a person become a member?
- What is our membership covenant?
Hello and welcome to cvcstockton.com the home of Crossroads on the Web. Below you will find pretty much all the information you will need to know about our services & ministries. If you have any questions please contact us at 209-462-0433
10 AM - Sunday School starts at 10 AM and this is where children through adults come to have fun learning about Jesus and the Bible. The dedicated teachers and helpers provide a loving and friendly Christian environment. These classes include Bible stories, music, and activities designed to introduce you to a life with Christ.
11 AM - The 11 AM is our bilingual service, worship is led by our CVC worship team, and the message is brought by our senior pastor Rev. Sal Aguiar.
7 PM - Church Prayer - Lead by the departments of the Church and Pastoral Staff.
Wednesday Family Night
Youth Ministries - The youth department ministers to Youth ages 12 – 18. They meet every Wednesday at 7 PM in the Youth Room.
Royal Rangers - Royal Rangers is a boy’s ministry, serving boys from the ages of 5 – 18. Royal Rangers meets every Wednesday at 7 PM.
Missionettes - Missionettes is a girl’s ministry, serving girls from the ages of 5 – 18. Missionettes meets every Wednesday at 7 PM.
Adult Bible Study - We have 2 classes, one in English and one in Spanish. They meet every Wednesday at 7 PM.